We offer fellowship among professionals representing a broad range of experience and interests.
Members mutually explore and exchange ideas and knowledge; advance, confirm, and/or challenge opinions; entertain new insights and perspectives; share humor and forge friendships.
Skip Niebauer and Ernie Robinson
"Loose Change Light"
Mark Squeglia, B.A.
"D-Day and the 1944 Normandy Allied invasion"
Dr. Michael T. Victor, J.D., LL.D.,
"Contemporary Challenges Facing American Higher Education"
Richard E. Buys, B.A., MS
"The Great War at Sea"
Upcoming Speakers / Topics
- January 4, 2017
- Winter Vacation No Meeting -
- February 1, 2017
- Melinda Meyer -
- "Discovering and Preserving Our Treasures, One Historic Downtown"
- March 1, 2017
- R. James Wertz, Ph.D. -
- "Rocky, Rambo and Ronnie - Hollywood's Second Cold War"
- April 5, 2017
- Michael DeSanctis PhD. -
- "Michelangelo: Man, Myth and Majesty"
- May 3, 2017
- Steve and Melanie Ropski -
- "Bio-diversity found in Yellowstone National Park"
- June 7, 2017
- Robert Yates BA. -
- "Theodore Roosevelt: Our Most Extraordinary American Original"
Welcome to the Erie Torch Club
If you are a professional person who enjoys talking — and listening — are a little curious — and like associating with others in good fellowship, you will enjoy the Erie Torch Club.
- EXCHANGE KNOWLEDGE
- NEUTRAL FORUM
- NEW IDEAS
Join us to perpetuate the sharing of knowledge, experience, and fellowship among the various professions.
Region 10 Director, International Association of Torch Clubs